Why Choose Us?
- We are Faster, better, and cheaper!
- We are your Friendly neighbors here in California
- You don’t need perfect credit with CashLine
- You don’t need collateral
- We are a licensed and regulated lender
For over 10 years, we’ve been helping families get the money they need fast.
- About Us
- Refer a Friend
- 10 steps out of debt
- Same Day Payday Loans
- The Truth About Payday Loans
- Instant Payday Loans: Myth?
- Fee Calculator
Rates & Fees
|Loan Amount||Borrower Proceeds||Loan Fee||APR||# Payments||Payment Amount|
Before entering into a deferred deposit transaction, licensees shall distribute to customers a notice that shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Information about charges for deferred deposit transactions.
- That if the customer's check is returned unpaid, the customer may be charged an additional fee of up to fifteen dollars ($15).
- That the customer cannot be prosecuted in a criminal action in conjunction with a deferred deposit transaction for a returned check or be threatened with prosecution.
- The department's toll-free telephone number for receiving calls regarding customer complaints and concerns (1-866-275-2677).
- That the licensee may not accept any collateral in conjunction with a deferred deposit transaction.
- That the check is being negotiated as part of a deferred deposit transaction made pursuant to Section 23035 of the Financial Code and is not subject to the provisions of Section 1719 of the Civil Code. No customer may be required to pay treble damages if this check does not clear.